19 on 26 September 2020
Croatia: Dalmatian Islands, Dubrovnik, Split
Type of trip
In a group from 8 to 18 people
The beauty of the Dalmatian Islands in Croatia is undeniable.
The crystalline waters of the Adriatic sea, sunny skies, magical harbor towns, rocky coastlines, clear blue beaches, lavender fields, vineyards and appetizing cuisine.
Our itinerary is designed for those who want to enjoy the best excursions we have found in these beautiful places. We will have the opportunity to visit the exquisite waterfalls in Krka National Park, to participate in the beauty of the Hvar and Mljet Islands. As well as visit the impressive old kernels of Korkula, Split and Dubrovnik.
Every day, we can relax in the comfort of good hotels and enjoy the delights of the region.
- The Krka National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls
- The beautiful island of Hvar
- The stranger Mljet
- Mont Illija, the highest on the Dalmatian coast
- The Diocletian monumental complex of the city of Split
- The ancient city of Dubrovnik
Day 1: Barcelona Flight - Split
Flight of Barcelona, to Split, where we will visit the center, its famous Diocletian Palace. Then we will move to Krka National Park. Let's sleep in Lozovac. Accommodation at Hotel Vrata-Krke.
Day 2: Krka National Park
Visit the different areas of the Krka National Park. We will admire its jumps of water. We will sleep at Hotel l'Vrata-Krke.
Day 3: Island of Hvar
Transfer to Split and catamaran to Hvar. Nice hike from V.Grablje to Milna and Hvar (this last stretch by the sea, possibility of bathing in the small coves of transparent blue color). Overnight stay at Hotel in Hvar.
Day 4: Hvar - Korcula - Orebic
Catamaran transfer to Korcula and small boat to Orebic. Upon arrival in Korcula, we will visit the city and take a walk along the same coast. Accommodation in Hotel in Orebic.
Day 5: Peljesac - Mont Ilija 961m
Climbing to the Mont Illija from the hotel, beautiful viewpoint on the Dalmatian coast, is the highest peak on this coast 961m. Sleeping in a hotel in Orebic
Day 6: Mljet Island
Going to the island of Mjlet. Walk with views of the lakes. Accommodation in the Hotel on the same island of Mljet.
Day 7: Mljet - Duvrobnik
Baths and short walk to Mljet. Then move to Dubrovnik. Visit of the city. Sleep to Duvrobnik
Day 8: Return flight
Free morning to Duvrobnik until the time of returning to Barcelona
The blue sky of these transparent waters is impressive
WHO IT IS ADDRESSED:
Those people who are accustomed to walking in the mountains and who want to know this area in a calm and calm way, walking and going through the most interesting places.
Islands that spread like pearls next to Hvar
Moderated, between 4 and 6 hours of walking at a slow pace.
Price per person
- 1325 euros in double room.
- 295 euros, individual supplement.
The price includes
- Guide toACAMINAR TRAVEL Every day from Barcelona
- Flights with reserved seat and suitcase included.
- One way: Barcelona - Split
- Return: Dubrovnik - Barcelona
- 3 nights in 3 hotels * in half board
- 2 nights in hotel 4 * in half board
- 2 night at hotel 3 * bed and breakfast
- Buffet breakfasts
- Expanded travel assistance insurance that also includes cancellation for justified reasons
- Advice on the material to be carried
- All transports from Split (vans + ferries)
- The corresponding VAT
The price does not include
- Lunch (usually for a picnic, the cost is about 5-7 per day)
- Two dinners
- Drinks that are not included in the menus.
- Tickets to museums, monuments and National Parks.
- All not specified in the previous section
How to make the reservation
Calling the phones NUMBER TWO TWO OR MONTHS TWO TWO.
Photos or Videos of other years
Photos Year 2015
Croatia October 1501
Croatia October 1502
Croatia October 1503
Croatia October 1504 3
Croatia October 1506
Croatia October 1512
Croatia October 15 Hvar 03 2
Croatia October 15 Hvar 13
Croatia October 15 Hvar 20
Croatia October 15 Hvar 21
Videos Year 2017
Trips that you may also be interested in
Georgia: trekking in the Caucasus
Walk through remote and quiet areas that look like the medieval era